- 5th Symposium on «Companies with a human side»
5th Symposium on «Companies with a human side»
The 5th Symposium on “Companies with a human side”, has been organised by the Chair for Management by Missions and Corporate Government. The topic for this edition will be “Leadership and Personal Missions”.
The purpose of this symposium is to offer a human vision of business sustainability based on the cornerstones of the personal mission, the meaning of life for people, and leadership, as well as the impact each individual has on their environment.
Location: Eurostars Hotel de La Reconquista. Oviedo.
Enrolment and information: Mónica Duchel (Communications Professional)
Tel. +34 985 24 00 94 | Mob. +34 620 75 69 07 email@example.com
Organised by: Chair for Management by Missions and Corporate Government.
Welcoming attendees. Accreditation and documentation.
Opening session. Welcome to the Symposium
- Pablo Junceda. General Director of SabadellHerrero
Round table ‘Personal Mission and Leadership’.
- Alejo Sison. University of Navarra
- José Luis Ortiz Francisco de Vitoria University
- Mireia Tintoré. Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Companies that promote their employees’ personal missions
Case #1: Telefónica | “Strength of purpose”
- Katherine Semler. Faculty Universitas Telefónica
Case #2: ISS Facility Services | “Find your niche: the meaning of work”
- Joaquim Borrás. President of ISS Spain and Portugal.
Recognition and support for the companies linked to the Chair
Missions and leadership: How can I apply these ideas in my company?
Leadership Focused on the Mission
- Pablo Cardona. IESE / CEIBS
- Javier Soto. General Director of MAPFRE (North-East)
End of Symposium