- II Conference on Forensic Psychopathology
II Conference on Forensic Psychopathology
Chemical submission, understood as committing crimes (generally sexual) while the victim is under the influence of psychoactive substances, is currently the subject of growing interest, in the scientific, professional and social fields.
Similarly to other problems of our time, the solution appears to involve tackling it from a multidisciplinary point of view, while covering all the various aspects of this type of crime.
The purpose of this conference is to shed light on some of these aspects, from toxicological, medical and forensic aspects to psychological and legal aspects.
Organised with the Catalan Society for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology (Catalan Academy of Medical Science).
Welcome address. Introduction to the conference
Brief overview. Types and motivation
- Carles Martin Fumadó. Forensic doctor Assistant director of the Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Science of Catalonia (IMLCFC)
Implied substances in CS Myth or reality? Difficulties related to toxicological objectification
- Cristina Hernando Torrecilla. Chemistry practitioner from the Barcelona Department at INTCF
IMLCFC casuistry protocol for medical and forensic action. Grup SQ IMLCFC.
- Eneko Barbería Marcalain and Alexandre Xifró Collsamata. Forensic doctors at IMLCFC and members of the SQ group at IMLCFC
Key elements of the psychological evaluation of victims of CS by experts.
- Jordi López Miquel. Psychologist at IMLCFC
Legal aspects and jurisprudence in relation to CS.
- Manuel Sancho de Salas. Prosecutor for the Special Jury Service. Provincial Public Prosecutor’s Office for Barcelona.
- Presented by: José Ramón Agustina.
Conference summary and conclusions
- Manel Gené Badia. Specialist in Legal and Forensic Medicine. University Hospital of Bellvitge and the University of Barcelona.
End of conference