- 2nd International Symposium: Care and Negligence in the Family Environment. Educational and Psychosocial Challenges and Proposals
2nd International Symposium: Care and Negligence in the Family Environment. Educational and Psychosocial Challenges and Proposals
- Joaquim Molins Gil (President of the Joaquim Molins Figueras Foundation).
- Dr Montserrat Gas (Director of the Childcare and Family Policies Chair).
9.45 a.m.: Opening session: Care and Negligence in the Family Environment: Impact on Child Development
Dr Harriet Ward Child and Family Research at Loughborough University.
10.15 a.m.: Question time
10.30 a.m.: Coffee-break
11.00 a.m.: Round table: Intervention Programme Design
(Moderated by Marc Grau, researcher for the Childcare and Family Policies Chair)
- Juan Calmaestra. Researcher at LAECOVI (Laboratory for Studies on Coexistence and Violence Prevention). University of Cordoba.
- Montserrat Dolz Head of Psychiatry at Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona).
- Rosa María Trenado Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Valencia. Member of the Research Unit: Aggression and Family
11.30 a.m. Question time
11.45 a.m. Round table: Good Practices in Addressing Certain Consequences of Negligence
(Moderated by Consuelo León, director of the Childcare and Family Policies Chair’s Family Policies Observatory)
- Marta Poll Director of Fundació Salut Mental Catalunya.
- Cristina Ribes Director of the Gasol Foundation.
- Irene Montiel Psychologist and criminologist. Coordinator of the University Master's Degree in Cybercrime at UIC Barcelona.
12.15 p.m.: Question time
12.30 p.m.: Workshops (Mental Health, Obesity, Social Media / Bullying)
1.30 p.m.: End of event