- "Violence and Youth. The experts discuss"
"Violence and Youth. The experts discuss"
10.00-11.30 a.m. Round table
- Francisca Expósito, Professor of Social Psychology, Dean of the Faculty of Psychology of the Universidad de Granada: “Progress towards understanding gender violence. Consequences in the public and private spheres.”
- Victoria Aurora Ferrer Pérez, University Professor of Gender Social Psychology. Universitat Illes Balears: “The myth of romantic love and violence.”
- Ángel Hernando Gómez, Tenured University Lecturer at the Department de Social, Evolutionary and Educational Psychology at Universidad de Huelva: “Characteristics of the most effective prevention and intervention programmes.”
11.30 Question time
12.00 am -12.45 p.m.: Parallel workshops
- Workshop 1: How to prevent gender violence. The importance of education in the classroom
- Workshop 2: Communication and gender violence: Delivered by former students of UIC Barcelona Faculty of Communication Sciences, who have produced the short film: El color del agua
1.00-2.00 pm: Lunch
6.00-6.45 pm: Workshop 2: Diagnosis of gender violence and possible ways to intervene
The session is aimed at UIC Barcelona undergraduate students of Education, Psychology and Communication, and those working within equality and human resources departments at companies and universities.