To provide students with the main management concepts and tools they need, so that they can be able these aspects in their own dental clinics or professional workplace.
The course professors are experts in each of their different areas, and they take a practical approach that adapts to the curricular profile of the students.
The course programme covers a range of professional aspirations for students:
- Learning how to found and manage a dental clinic.
- Starting a company in the dental industry.
- How to exercise human skills to lead teams.
Competences and skills to be acquired by students
- 1. Analytical ability.
- 2. Market-focused management.
- 3. Establishing a business model.
- 4. The ability to analyse the work environment.
- 5. Knowing your duties and obligations as a professional dentist.
- 6. Leadership and employee management.
- 20 ECTS, Postgraduate Degree in the Creation and Management of the Integrated Clinic