Inclusive education has become a fundamental pillar in and outside of the classroom. The need to identify the specific and special needs of students or to implement actions that promote the integration of students require educators equipped to provide educational and psychological care and responses personalised to cater for the diversity of students.
UIC Barcelona's Double Degree in Pre-Primary Education and Psychology provides this deep knowledge on human behaviour from the earliest years of childhood development. The combination of these two degrees will enable you to understand the aptitudes and attitudes of students and how they behave in the classroom, interact with their environment and learn. It will also teach you how to support your fellow teachers and external professionals, which will improve the standard of education given and the development and learning of each student.
Advantages of the programme
- You'll obtain a double degree in five and a half years.
- You'll do work placement in both the education and psychology sectors.
- You'll be ready to form part of the inclusive school for children from 0 to 6 years.
- You'll have a deep knowledge on the learning process and learning difficulties and disorders.
- You'll have access to cutting-edge facilities: mobile classrooms and the Support University Psychology and Psychiatry Clinic.
- You'll learn active and innovative methodologies: robotics, gamification and the flipped classroom.