To provide services to the community. To train students in the new roles of nurses in teaching and research. To develop new research projects, generate knowledge and reassert the leadership role of nurses.
To promote the leadership role of nurses in promoting health, preventing illness and protecting health.
People and family as the centre of the healthcare system. Nursing professionals as the centre of our mission. Nurses as care leaders.
Materials and methods
- Development of healthcare education materials via the Health Literacy model.
- Educational workshops in groups.
- Personal attention.
- Sessions with patients, family members and carers.
Some figures from the AIDIR Unit
- 171 patients attended to.
- 99 patient follow-ups by phone.
- 589 visits undertaken.
- 20 students completed a practicum.
- 180 applications
- 7 sessions
- 18 workshops
- 180 beneficiaries