The double degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies and a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies will be studied between Barcelona and New York. First you will do four years at UIC Barcelona and afterwards a further year at Iona College New York. Therefore, in five years you will obtain a Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies and a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies.
Both degrees are officially recognised: the Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies is official in Spain and the Bachelor of Arts in International Studies is official in the United States.
Advantages of this programme
- Complete two official degrees in five years
- Take a cosmopolitan, hands-on approach to education and enhance your future prospects
- Explore new horizons from an innovative, comprehensive and multidisciplinary perspective
- Study with the possibility to extend your stay with a work contract and Visa.
- Become a member of the Alumni Association at IONA College with access to its list of contacts.
- Improve your English
- International cooperation
- Diplomatic organisations
- Administration and management in international organisations and NGOs
- Intergovernmental organisations and state foreign service
- Institutions and organisations of the European Union
- International policy analyst
- Strategic consultancy in cultural institutions