Application for admission
Fill in the following application form to pre-register for degree studies at UIC Barcelona.
To take the second bachelor's degree at Iona College in New York, you must:
- Complete a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities at UIC Barcelona and pay your tuition fees.
- Have the required level of English (in this case, a score of 80 n the TOEFL exam).
After submitting the application, you must pass the entrance exam on the Barcelona Campus. Check out the dates and times of the exams:
You can gain admission to UIC Barcelona via several routes. Check out the documentation required in each case:
Reservation and enrolment
When you have passed the UIC Barcelona Admission test, you will have to pay 20% of the total price of the degree programme to reserve your place on the course. Once your enrolment is complete, you must pay the remaining 80 % in one lump sum.
For further information:
Admission to UIC Barcelona is possible for students with different academic backgrounds. Find out which route corresponds to you:
Check out the terms and conditions for online registration and the entrance exams.