Other types of mobility
In addition to the Erasmus+ programme, there are 3 other options:
Institutional Support Mobility
- Candidates may receive financial assistance for all costs stemming from travel undertaken exclusively for institutional tasks:
- Visits to international partners
- Contacting prospective new international partners
- Creation of and follow-up on international double degrees
- Attendance at international fairs, seminars on internationalisation
- Monitoring of students at strategic partners
- The Vice-Rectorate for Academic Organisation and International Relations may award mobility grants for strategic reasons. When awarding the grants, priority will be given to mobility options that produce a multiplier effect, leverage various synergies and have a positive impact for the institution as a whole.
- If you would like to apply for funding from VOARI, please fill in the following form: “Application for Funding: International Relations" (Annex 3).
Mobility for Research Stays
Each year, the Vice-Rectorate for Research, Innovation and Knowledge Transfer opens a call for applications to finance travel costs relating to research stays.
Mobility for Congresses
Financing is provided to attend and organise congresses through research projects, groups or institutes, agreements, participant revenue, grants from institutions or authorities and from departments, in accordance with the criteria set out by the respective Department Boards.
For more information, see the UIC Barcelona regulations for PDI on the Intranet (click on Institutional Documents/Academic Organisation).
Celia Martínez Martínez
Global Partnerships and Staff Mobility Manager
Our destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at thingsHenry Miller
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9a.m. to 2.15p.m. and 4 to 6p.m. Wednesday: 4 to 6p.m.
*In July, the offices will close at 3 p.m.