Erasmus+ for PAS (OUT)
- Do you want to take part in a 2 to 5-day international training programme funded by the EU in a European country?
- Would you like to learn about good practices on an international level in your field?
- Is there an EU country on the cutting edge in your field of knowledge?
- Do you have personal contacts at a European university?
- Would you like to take advantage of the Erasmus+ financial resources UIC Barcelona receives?
- Would you like to contribute to the internationalisation of UIC Barcelona?
If you said yes to any of these questions, see below for more details about Erasmus+ mobility for Teaching and Research Staff (PDI).
Where can I go?
To any European university that participates in the Erasmus+ programme. Click here to see the list of Programme Countries
For how long?
From a minimum of 2 working days to 2 months, excluding travel time.
If the mobility is for teaching, the teaching activity must comprise a minimum of 8 hours of actual teaching time.
Can I receive financial support?
es. Erasmus+ grants provide funding for between 2 and 5 working days. To receive funds, you must teach a minimum of 8 hours.
Part of the travel and subsistence costs during your time abroad will also be covered in accordance with the following criteria:
Travel support: The amount will depend on the distance between UIC Barcelona, your regular place of work, and the receiving institution. Calculate how much travel support you could receive with the programme’s official distance calculator.
For more information, click here.
Individual support: In this case, financial assistance will depend on the group to which the receiving country belongs. For more information, click here cuadro de cuantías según grupos de países.
The total amount will be equal to the amount awarded for distance (in km from the place of origin to the destination) plus the amount per working day, according to the group to which the host country belongs. The purpose of the grant is to make a financial contribution, not necessarily cover the full amount of the costs incurred (though they often are).
What are the requirements for participation?
You must be a paid employee of UIC Barcelona when applying for mobility and during the stay.
The mobility must be undertaken within one academic year, and only working days will count.
You must be a national of one of the Programme or Partner Countries, and the mobility must be outside your home country.
What steps must I take to participate?
Before the mobility
- You must be accepted by the other university onto the teaching or training activity and agree on the dates, or choose and apply to take part in the Staff Week at the host university (see link below).
*Please see the Staff week search engine
- Confirm the existence or possibility of an Erasmus+ agreement between the two institutions with the contact person at the host university. If there is no agreement, contact the International Relations Service at UIC Barcelona to sign the agreement (always prior to the start of the mobility).
Once the Inter-Institutional Agreement has been signed and written approval from the Faculty Board has been received
- Complete and send the following forms to the International Relations Service at UIC Barcelona:
- Mobility Application Form (Anexo I)
- For teaching stays (STA): Staff Mobility Teaching Agreement (Annex B)
- For training stays (STT): Staff Mobility Training Agreement (Annex B)
- Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching and Training: Convenio de Subvención Erasmus+ para la movilidad de personal para docencia y formación (Anexo A)
During the mobility
Complete: Certificate of Attendance (Annex C)
Sign and stamp your Mobility Agreement: Staff Mobility Training Agreement (Annex B)
After the mobility
Complete the online EU Survey that you receive via e-mail
Complete the Mobility Stay Report (Annex 2)
I want to find out more!
If that is the case, be sure to check out this vídeo from the Spanish Service for the Internationalisation of Education (SEPIE), the official Erasmus+ agency in Spain.
Celia Martínez Martínez
Global Partnerships and Staff Mobility Manager
Our destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at thingsHenry Miller
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9a.m. to 2.15p.m. and 4 to 6p.m. Wednesday: 4 to 6p.m.
*In July, the offices will close at 3 p.m.