Five students from UIC Barcelona have been selected for the CYD Foundation’s Mentoring Programme
They will form part of the CYD Foundation’s seventh mentoring programme that brings together the best final-year university students with some of Spain’s most senior professionals
Five students from the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Communication Sciences at UIC Barcelona will form part of the upcoming CYD Foundation Mentoring Programme. The initiative will connect 30 students from all over Spain with an excellent academic record, with renowned senior figures from major Spanish companies who are also members of the CYD Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
This year the programme has been adapted to suit the current social measures and students have been able to continue as part of the initiative online. Over the next few months, the mentors will make themselves available to the students and help them identify, develop and enhance the competences necessary for ensuring professional and personal success.
Here are the selected students and their mentors:
• Carla García Velazco, student from the Bachelor's Degree in Law. Mentor: Guillermo Vidal, partner at Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira (Tax department and coordinator of the firm’s Non-profit Foundations and Entities Group).
• Ignasi Friguls Morgades, student from the Bachelor's Degree in Law. Mentor: Héctor de Urrutia, senior associate at Cuatrecases, Gonçalves Pereira (Tax department and member of the firm’s Indirect Tax Group and its Non-profit Entities Group).
• Anna Casquet Palau, student from the Bachelor's Degree in Law. Mentor: Pilar Fernández Bozal, partner responsible for public law at EY España and dean of the Faculty of Law at UIC Barcelona.
• Laura Bonillo Marón, student from the Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and Public Relations. Mentor: Alfonso Rodés, CEO of Havas Media Group.
• Santiago Farré Montesó, student from the Bachelor's Degree in Audiovisual Communication. Mentor: Alfonso Rodés, CEO of Havas Media Group.