The aim of this workshop is to explore contemporary active learning methods. This workshop will be of benefit to all teaching staff with an interest in improving educational practice through active learning methods. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from the experience of leading researchers on active learning methods.
- Learn new skills and approaches that can be applied to their own teaching practice.
- Share the innovative practices they are implementing and receive feedback from our panel of experts.
We aim to create a vivid platform for the exchange of experiences on active learning methods in higher education.
- Creating an impact on our students
- Game-based learning
- Project-based learning
- Filip Dochy (KU Leuven)
- Miguel Valero (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya)
- Sergi Robles & Adrià Sánchez (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Laura Angelini (Universidad Católica de Valencia, San Vicente Mártir)