There is a social demand and a very large market demand for companies and professionals who respond to everyone's design needs.
This social and business reality suggests the need to open up new avenues of specialisation for professionals to develop both areas of knowledge, comprehensively collecting the different techniques and skills that make this union one of the activities with the most potential for jobs and development.
These professionals are located in a key sector for the future and carry out their activities in companies and public and private organizations with essential training to develop their activities. This is how the concept of the "accessibility consultant" arose.
- The course is aimed at municipal officials, government departments, private companies and those responsible for occupational hazards, in which accessibility is a priority.
- It is also aimed at technical professionals such as architects, engineers, interior designers, decorators, experts, academics, developers, builders, etc..
- Health professionals: doctors, psychologists, nurses, physiotherapists, clinical assistants, prevention of occupational hazards staff, and so on.
- Tourism professionals working in hotels, restaurants, customer service, travel agencies, tourism officers, human resource officers, etc.
- Professionals from the social sector, such as NGOs and foundations, social workers, caregivers, etc.
- Communication professionals: journalists, public relations staff, teachers, event management and organisation staff, marketing and advertising professionals, etc.
- Independent professionals: lawyers, economists, business managers, ergonomists, estate managers, educators.
- Ultimately the course is aimed at society as a whole.
Those enrolling will be graduates in:
- Interior design
- Health Sciences
- Education, etc.