- To create responsible professionals who are fully aware of the social aspects of journalism.
- To provide students a high-quality general education that takes into account the profession’s ethical values.
- To foster an enterprising spirit and business perspective.
- To help students acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to comfortably handle the new media context and undertake communication projects that are adapted to the characteristics of this scenario.
- To shape professionals with an international view of journalism, who are able develop professionally in a global context.
- To provide students the skills required to work flexibility and competently in any media company.
Writer of journalistic information for any medium:
- Television: writer, reporter, editor, presenter, correspondent, scriptwriter and director.
- Radio: writer, editor, broadcaster, presenter, correspondent, commentator, scriptwriter and director.
- Written press: writer, correspondent, section editor, editor and editor-in-chief.
- Non-daily publications, magazines and weeklies: writer, correspondent, editor and director.
- Social media expert-community manager: responsible for tasks such as managing the corporate blog or social media...
- Web page manager.
Media company management:
- Corporate communication departments and offices.
- Press officer or head of institutional communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from UIC Barcelona.
With this degree, thanks to UIC Barcelona's adaptation to the Bologna Process, students can work as a journalism professional anywhere in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
Reasons to study
- New professional opportunities
Find out about all the professional opportunities for future journalists
- We open up the doors of the world to you
We educate you so that you can work internationally. Specific English classes, workshops, professionals and classmates from up to 60 different countries.
- Work placements in the best companies in the sector
Catalunya Radio, La Vanguardia, La Ser, Tele 5, Antena 3, etc.