- To teach up-to-date knowledge on advanced endodontics: Instrumentation and obturation.
- Training in dental magnification via microscopic .
- Teaching advanced techniques for complex cases.
- To train students in the area of re-treatment.
- Traumatology training.
- Planning apical surgery treatments.
- Management of new technologies.
- To assess the difficulty of an endodontic case and to plan for it correctly.
Competences the student will acquire
- The “Intensive Course in Advanced Endodontics” course provides an update to knowledge, techniques and action protocols in line with the latest developments in this specialist area.
- The student will progress and achieve a dramatic improvement in their endodontic treatments. As an eminently practical course, the student practices with a large amount of materials under the constant supervision of a teacher. This allows students to compare and see which materials are best for dealing with cases of greater complexity.
- Once the “Intensive Course in Advanced Endodontics” programme is complete, the student will be able to deal with the most complex treatments, especially those associated with the diagnosis and treatment of pulp and periapical pathologies.
Prospective student profile
This Intensive Course in Advanced Endodontics is aimed at professionals (stomatologists and dentists) who wish to update and expand their knowledge in the field of endodontics, and who do not have the time and/or means to participate in a longer course.