The main aim of this continuing education course is to provide dental professionals with the tools and digital workflows they require for correct 3D planning and guided performance of treatments applied to oral surgery and implantology.
- To acquire basic and advanced knowledge for digital planning of patients to undergo oral surgery and implantology
- To be familiar with and integrate dental photography and surgical digital planning software
- Learn how to reliably plan and perform fully guided surgeries on totally and partial edentulous patients
- Digitally design advanced surgery
- Incorporate digital workflow into integral implantological planning
The course is aimed at general dentists, stomatologists, maxillofacial surgeons, specialists in periodontics, prosthodontics, or residents in their final year of maxillofacial surgery programmes.