There is a high demand for specialized training in the field of advanced implantology. The opportunity to perform complex surgical techniques in animal model and human cadaver with an eminently practical guidance has a gap in the middle of the large existing training programs.
- Review in a systematic way, every complex surgical technique in advanced implantology.
- To provide dentists and maxillofacial surgeons appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic tools to solve complex cases in reconstructive Preprosthetic surgery.
Abilities to be acquired by participants
- Learn to diagnose complex cases.
- Mastering the elements of radiological diagnosis.
- Learn to choose appropriate techniques for each clinical situation.
- Knowledge and use of basic instrumental in advanced surgical techniques applied to surgery and oral implantology.
- Knowledge and practice of the various techniques in extracting autologous bone grafts and clinical applications.
- Body, angle and mandibular ramus. Different approaches and variations of the original technique.
- Symphysis of the chin. Different approaches and variations of the original technique.
- Anterior nasal spine.
- Anterior and lateral sinus wall.
- Knowledge and practice of the "inlay" or sandwich technique for vertical bone increase in the posterior jaw. Description of the original technique and variations.
- Knowledge and practice of different techniques of guided bone regeneration. Horizontal and vertical bone regeneration.
- Knowledge and practice the lateralization and transposition of the N.D.I. technique.
- Knowledge and practice the Alveolar Split crest technique for horizontal augmentation.
- Knowledge and practice the nasal floor lifting technique.
- Knowledge and practice of lifting and grafting of the maxillary sinus through lateral approach technique.
- Knowledge and practice of implant placement in buttresses techniques.
- Pterygoid implants.
- Zygomatic implants
- Implants in the palatine process of the maxilla.
- Knowledge and practice of the technique of placing angled implants to avoid anatomic structures.
- "Tilted implants" tangential to the maxillary sinus anterior wall.
- "Tilted implants" tangential to the mental foramen.
- Concept "All on Four"
- Knowledge and practice of dissection of Bichat bucal fat pad.
- Knowledge and practice of soft tissue management in implantology.
- Management of the flap to obtain passivity at closing.
- Free connective tissue grafts. donor, recipient and technical areas.
- Free free epithelial tissue grafts. donor, recipient and technical areas.
- Subepitelial rotated palatal flap.
- Roll-on original and modified technique.
- Tunneling technique.
Academic Accreditation Course of Continuing Education. Possibility of recognizing the accreditation from the Consell Català de Formació Continuada