The new technologies in communication permits an easier long distance communication unthinkable until nowadays. The use of these resources allows many of the tasks of a postgraduate program to be conducted at long distances, without direct physical contact.
This program is aimed to allow access to postgraduate training in endodontics at the highest level, to persons who are not able to attend for two years on a full program, but on the contrary, are willing to invest the time and dedication necessary to achieve the objectives and goals of this training program.
The peculiarity of endodontics however still requires a minimum of physical presence in our center, which is a personalized program for each student, looking for minimal disruption in family life and / or work.
The program aims to train professionals to master clinical and surgical endodontics, allowing for diagnosis and treatment of cases at any degree of difficulty. For this to happen, the following specific objectives shall be achieved:
- To know the anatomical and physiological bases of the dental pulp, and its relationship with other structures of the dental organ.
- To describe and differentiate the different pulpo-periapical pathological processes.
- To understand and take advantage of diagnostic tools useful to the pulpo-periapical pathology.
- To plan the treatment of cases with pulpo-periapical pathology.
- To establish the degree of difficulty of the pulpo-periapical treatments.
- To know the endodontic instruments and materials.
- To know the clinical and surgical techniques in endodontics.
- To select the proper technique for each case.
- To apply the clinical and surgical techniques in endodontics.
- To relate endodontics with other areas of dentistry and medicine, for an integrated treatment.
- To manage information and training systems in endodontics.
- To design and develop a research project in endodontics.
Degree holders in:
- Medicine (with a specialisation in Stomatology)
120 ECTS Online Endodontic Program