This course is intended for general dentists who seek to further their knowledge in the management of young permanent teeth, and in the use of biomaterials in the pulp treatment of these teeth.
- To learn in depth about the nature and characteristics of young permanent teeth.
- To study the most frequent etiologic factors.
- To understand the keys to accurate diagnosis in young permanent teeth
- To establish treatment goals.
- To know the recommended treatment for teeth with vital pulp
- To know the recommended treatment for teeth with non-vital pulp
- To analyse the characteristics and clinical management of biomaterials
Competences to be acquired by students
The student will be able to diagnose and treat young permanent teeth based on the approach of minimally invasive dentistry.