The “XXI Intensive Course for General Clinical Endodontics” is essentially a practical course. Practical sessions account for 70% of the course. Nevertheless, as an introduction to this practical work there will seminars on theory (30%).
The theoretical and practical course covers the following:
- Cameral opening (with the help of the microscope)
- Working length and apex locators.
- Conformation of ducts (manual, rotary and reciprocating systems)
- Duct sealing (different thermoplastic techniques)
- Irrigation of ducts
- Calcified ducts, how do we treat them?
- Dental resorptions (types and treatment)
- Treatment and management of dental trauma
- Pulp and periapical pathology.
- Diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Discussion of clinical cases.
- Dr. Miguel Roig
- Dr. Fernando Durán-Sindreu
- Dr. Francesc Abella
- Dr. Gonzalo Gómez
- Dr. Violeta Visús
- Dr. José A. González
- Dr. Marc García
- Dra. Susana de Noé
- Dr. Jordi Tomás
- Dr. Alejandro Nuñez
- Dr. Pablo Bragado
- Dra. Karem Marifisi