Neuroeducation is a new discipline that focuses on the interaction between Neuroscience, Psychology and Education.
We believe that knowing and having these scientific concepts in mind is essential and essential for teachers and educators to improve our pedagogical practice in the classroom and to offer learning experiences that truly enhance and respect the development of children and their brains.
- Introduction to Neuroscience
- Organization of the nervous system
- Brain development and plasticity
- Learning, memory and plasticity
- Neuroscience applied in the classroom
Aimed at: Teachers, educators and anyone interested in Neuroscience and Education.