- To learn about the main theoretical principles on which the Poyet Method is grounded and apply it correctly on a therapeutic level.
- To develop the necessary skills to implement the theoretical concepts.
- To develop manual dexterity, an essential tool in physiotherapy. The objective is to provide holistic treatment to people with some kind of condition.
- To be able to assess a patient based on their knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture) as applied to manual therapy.
- Health care professionals
Postgraduate diploma in Informational Energetic Osteopathy. The Poyet Method.