- Know the foundations on which the treatment of post-stroke patients is based. Brief review of the concepts of neuroplasticity, motor learning and the theory of motor control systems.
- Knowledge of spontaneous recovery, recovery mechanisms and the use of compensation strategies.
- Essential requirements for optimum standing and walking. The Core Stability concept and joint correction.
- Postural control. Treatment and assessment.
- Evidence from physiotherapeutic treatments based on the latest clinical trials and systematic reviews.
- Brief therapeutic approach to pusher syndrome.
Dra. Rosa María Cabanas Valdés