The aim of the course is to provide attendees with a broad range of knowledge and skills which will allow them to correctly undertake a relationship with the students they tutor within the framework of learning based on dialogue and two-way communication.
It is aimed at nursing professionals who undertake their activities along with students, in tutorials for professional work placements.
- To analyse the perception of the teaching role of nurses
- To acquire the ability to use teaching methodologies that are suitable for the planned tutoring tasks
- To know how to use assessment tools that are appropriate for the tutorial
- To develop communication and interpersonal relationship skills with tutored students
- To develop assertiveness techniques to tutor students
- To establish a positive and productive relationship with the tutored students
- To efficiently and effectively guide the tutorial process
- To correctly evaluate the tutored students learning
- To know the basis of the Curricular Practicum Plan for the Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Once the course is over a course attendance diploma will be provided as accreditation.