The double University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession + European Master's Degree in Business and Industrial and Intellectual Property Law is ideal if you are a law graduate aiming to specialise and work as a legal professional in the field of business and industrial and intellectual property in a global setting.
The programme at UIC Barcelona will prepare you for the bar association examinations and provide you the necessary skills to pursue a career in the legal and business professions. You will also take an in-depth look at the regulations that protect and regulate the by-products of creative works: trademarks, patents and industrial designs, and touch upon areas of law, economics and business. All of this in one of the areas of law with the most promising future.
This programme is very hands-on. The classes are based on case-based methodology and will give you the opportunity to examine the circumstances surrounding specific market sectors, particularly telecommunications, energy, transport and other regulated sectors. This double master's degree includes a large number of work placement hours in collaborating law firms and companies. You will also participate as an adviser for innovative start-ups. Your first work experience.
This will prepare you for the demands of law and consultancy firms and for employment in the market's leading companies.
By taking a double master's degree:
- You will acquire in-depth knowledge of business dynamics, which is necessary for the labour market's current challenges.
- You will develop a multidisciplinary profile with a heightened ability to adapt to change and organisational expertise thanks to its integrated curriculum and explicitly practical teaching approach.
- You will acquire the executive and legal management skills required of high-level positions to make important corporate decisions.
- You will be prepared to meet future challenges, providing innovative, enterprising responses that will be of value for multinational companies and international organisations.
Who is it intended for?
This double degree at UIC Barcelona is right for you if you:
- Have an international mind-set and enterprising spirit.
- Are dynamic and versatile.
- Are hard-working and determined.
- Have professional and personal ambition.
Students will earn the University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession and a UIC Barcelona-specific European Master's Degree in Business and Industrial and Intellectual Property Law.