You will cover the regulations in:
- Consumer affairs
- Operation and regulation of e-commerce and the information society
- Patents, brands and design
Registrations are closed
Curriculum and subjects
Block 1: Business Law
- Market Regulations. Competition Law.
- Advertising Law and Consumer Protection under European and Spanish Law
- Employer Recruitment. Distribution, Agency and Representation. International Sales
- The Digital Market. Information Society and E-Commerce. Data Protection
- Regulated Markets. Energy, Telecommunications, Transport, Health and Food
Block 2: Industrial and Intellectual Property
- Business Creativity Management. Marketing and R&D Activities. Business in the Digital Society
- The Exclusive Rights of Copyright and Related Rights
- Protecting Distinguishing Signs. Trademark Law
- Protecting Technology. Patent Law and Know-How
- Protecting Designs. The Fashion Industry.
- Dispute Resolution. Industrial Property Offices.
Head of the Department of Commercial Law at the Universidad de Vigo.