Advantages of studying this programme
- UIC Barcelona offers you a unique programme that will open the door for you to practice in the US.
- You'll study at a prestigious US university located in Queens, New York.
- You will have three programmes to choose from: the LL.M. in Bankruptcy degree program, the LL.M. in Transnational Legal Practice (TLP) and the LL.M. in U.S. Legal Studies for Foreign Law School Graduates.
- You'll receive personalised support and will attend hands-on classes given by the best practising lawyers.
- You'll prepare for the bar exam that will allow you to practice law in the US.
UIC Barcelona offers students of the Bachelor's Degree in Law and the Master's Degree in the Legal Profession the opportunity to practice law in the US via an agreement with St John's University. The prestigious North American university has three programmes to choose from on its renowned Master of Laws (LL.M.), which prepares you for the New York Bar Association exam. Each option is a specialisation master.
Based on hands-on learning, the LL.M. at St John's University is taught by the most experienced academics and practising lawyers in New York, whom UIC Barcelona students will allow have access to thanks to this agreement between both universities.