Application for admissions
If you are interested in studying this Clinical Residence, you must do the following:
Fill in the application form which you must request from email@example.com
Send by post or hand in the necessary documentation to the Faculty of Dentistry.
Personal interview: a personal interview will be held with the Master’s programme director and coordinators. Students will be assessed on academic merit, teamwork and professional experience.
Psychometric test: the psychometric test will last between 20 and 30 minutes. The test will be used to assess the abilities and skills of each candidate.
Placement test: the placement test consists of a series of questions on basic paediatric dentistry.
- Pre-registration sheet correctly filled in.
- Certified photocopy of the student’s corresponding degree certificate (with certification)*.
- Academic certificate of the student’s qualifications (original or certified photocopies).
- 1 photocopy of the student’s National Identity Document (DNI) or Passport.
- € 90** payable by bank transfer, with proof of payment.
- (except former UIC Barcelona undergraduate students).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter(s) of recommendation.
Faculty of Dentistry
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Hospital Universitari General de Catalunya
Josep Trueta s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)