Application for admissions
Preregistration: from January onwards.
If you are interested in applying for this Master's degree, this is the application process:
- Fill in the registration form which you can ask for via an e-mail sent here: email@example.com
- Either hand in or send all the required documentation by post to the Faculty of Dentistry
- Fully completed pre-registration form.
- 1certified photocopy of relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 academic qualification certificates (original or certified copy).
- 1 photocopy of National Identity Document (DNI) or passport.
- Payment of €90 via bank transfer and receipt. (UIC undergraduate students are exempt.)
- 2 passport size photo.
- Letter of recommendation (optional).
- A negative certificate from the Central Registry for sexual offenders (more info)
- A vaccionation certificate that accredits that students have been vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B, tetanus, MMR and that they have had German measles in the past. (more info)
Students from outside the European Union must ensure that both their qualifications and the titles of their degrees have been officially certified through diplomatic means or are supplemented by an apostille of the Hague (the degree does not have to be homologised/officially recognised) and also translated into Spanish by a sworn translator.
Faculty of Dentistry
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Hospital Universitari General de Catalunya
Josep Trueta s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
- Personal interview: a personal interview will be held with the master's degree director and coordinator. Academic merits, the ability to work in a team and professional experience will be assessed.
- Psychometric test: this psychometric test will have an approximate duration of between 20 and 30 minutes. This test is undertaken in order to check the abilities and skills of each candidate.
- Level test: This consists of a test containing basic paediatric dentistry questions.