- To become aware of the risk factors surrounding football injuries.
- To learn how to correctly diagnose and treat injuries resulting from playing football in different anatomical regions: rachis, upper limb (shoulder, elbow, wrist) and lower limb (hip, knee, ankle, foot). Muscle and tendon injuries.
- To become familiar with the various medical and surgical treatments for football pathology.
- To learn how to prevent football injuries.
- To become familiar with the methods for recovery and rehabilitation following a football injury.
- To become familiar with the new biological therapies for treating football pathology.
- This highly practical and applied programme is intended for professionals from a host of different health and sports science disciplines (doctors, physiotherapists and sports therapists), who work with or are interested in pathologies resulting from playing football.
Students who successfully complete this programme will be issued a postgraduate diploma from UIC Barcelona.