Application for admissions
Preregistration: from January onwards.
If you are interested in applying for this Master's degree, this is the application process:
- Fill in the registration form which you can ask for via an e-mail sent here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Either hand in or send all the required documentation by post to the Faculty of Dentistry
- Fully completed pre-registration form.
- Two certified photocopies of relevant Bachelor’s degree.*
- 1 academic qualification certificates (original or certified copy).*
- 2 photocopies of National Identity Document (DNI) or passport.
- Payment of €90.00 via bank transfer and receipt. (UIC undergraduate students are exempt.)
- 2 passport size photos.
- Letter of recommendation (optional).
- A negative certificate from the Central Registry for sexual offenders (more info)
- A vaccionation certificate that accredits that students have been vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B, tetanus, MMR and that they have had German measles in the past. (more info)
Students from outside the European Union must ensure that both their qualifications and the titles of their degrees have been officially certified through diplomatic means or are supplemented by an apostille of the Hague (the degree does not have to be homologised/officially recognised) and also translated into Spanish by a sworn translator.
Faculty of Dentistry
International University of Catalonia
Josep Trueta s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
- A personal interview: The personal interview will be carried out with the Master's Coordinator and Director. Academic merits will be valued, as well as the ability to work in a team and professional experience.
Regulations for transfers
Information related to the regulations for transfers can be found here:
Reception and tutoring
Information about the welcome and advice provided by the UIC can be found here: