Required tools and material
Students must own the following:
- Electronic root apex locator. It can be individual (for example Propex Pixi, Dentsply) or integrated into an endodontic micromotor.
- Electric endodontic micromotor with torque control. Must have the option to be used in continuous rotation and reciprocation motion.
- Rotary material: turbine, micromotor, adaptor (*) and contra angle
- Reflex Camera + Macro Lens 90mm – 100mm + Macro flash anular. The camera must have the option to record video.
- Laptop (minimum requirements for network connection 10/100)
- Dental periapical radiovisiography (Kodak 6000 or similar)
- Elements obturation unit or similar.
- Intraoral mirrors
- X-ray positioning devices
- Ultrasonic tips
- Basic dental instruments (**)
(*) Brand and type of adaptor must be previously confirmed.
(**) To be confirmed.
To access the University Dental Clinic (CUO), the student must bring:
— Personal protection face screen
— Full protection glasses, except in the case of wearing corrective glasses or magnifying glasses. In this case the full protection glasses are not necessary. All other material of special protection will be provided by the clinic.