Academic Excellence Scholarship - Business Administration
The scholarship covers until 80% * of tuition fees for each year of your degree programme. With this scholarship, the remaining cost of tuition is approximately €1,900 per year*, a similar amount to tuition fees at public universities. Students awarded this scholarship are also eligible for UIC Barcelona's discount for large families. Pending approval
The scholarship programme is supported financially by the Catalan Family Foundation scholarship fund and, in this fifth edition (2018-2019 academic year), is offered to business administration and management students. The programme aims to help students from a low-income background but who are entrepreneurial and innovative, as well as providing new employment opportunities. Exactly these entrepreneurial qualities (technical expertise, social awareness, interpersonal skills, etc.) are identifying traits of business studies at UIC Barcelona.
Terms and conditions of the scholarship – 2019-2020 academic year
- Have an average mark of 8 or higher from their first year of upper secondary education. * Pending approval
- Pass UIC Barcelona's specific entrance exam for business students for the Academic Excellence Scholarship.
Procedure and timelines
- Friday, 12 April 2019: Academic Excellence Scholarship examinations
The final decision on the Academic Excellence Scholarship is solely the responsibility of the Scholarships Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you study:
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management - English Programme
- Business Administration and Management + Engineering and Industrial Management
- Business Administration and Management + Law
For further information, please contact
Tel.: (+34) 93 254 18 00
(*) Pending approval