Academic Excellence Scholarship - Education
The scholarship covers until 80%* of tuition fees for each year of your degree programme. With this scholarship, the cost of tuition is approximately € 1,320 per year, a similar amount to tuition fees at public universities. Students awarded this scholarship are also eligible for UIC Barcelona's discount for large families. * Pending approval
- Friday, 12 April: Academic Excellence Scholarship examinations
The final decision on the Academic Excellence Scholarship is solely the responsibility of the Scholarships Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
For further information, please contact:
Tel.: (+34) 93 254 18 00
- Upper secondary education students: have an average mark of 8* or higher from their first year of upper secondary education. Pending approval
- Higher level vocational training course (CFGS) students: have an average mark of 9* or higher from first year of the vocational training course. Pending approval
- Pass UIC Barcelona's specific entrance exam for education students for the Academic Excellence Scholarship.
None. For reasons detailed above, since the scholarship aims to reward talent and effort, the scholarship programme does not take into account the personal or family financial situation.
Procedure and timelines
Please fill in the online application form and submit your academic certificate for your first year of upper secondary education and a photocopy of your national ID card by email to: (firstname.lastname@example.org), by certified letter or come in person to the Barcelona campus during university working hours. Submitting your application includes registration for the specific entrance exam for the Academic Excellence Scholarship taking place on Friday, 30 November 2018 at the Barcelona campus (c/ Immaculada, 22).
* The exam will entail intensive assessment of the candidate to ensure that they will make the most of their studies as well as an in-depth personal interview.
Degrees eligible for the scholarship:
- Pre-Primary Education
- Primary Education
- Pre-Primary Education with English
- Primary Education with English
- Pre-Primary + Primary Education
- Primary + Pre-Primary Education
(*) Pending approval