Academic Excellence Scholarship - Law
The grants cover up to 80% of the tuition fees for each year of your degree programme. In this way, the cost is similar to the academic fees you pay in state or public universities.
- Friday 29 May 2020: Grants for Academic Excellence (BEA) Examinations
The final decision on the Academic Excellence Scholarship is solely the responsibility of the Scholarships Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Admissions for Law
Tel.: (+34) 93 254 18 00
Terms and conditions of the scholarship – 2020-2021 academic year*
There is a limited number of grants. To apply for this call, it is essential to meet the following requirements, which under no circumstances will guarantee the award of the grant:
- Have an average mark of 8 or higher from their first year of upper secondary education.
- Pass UIC Barcelona's specific entrance exam for law students for our Grants for Academic Excellence.
None. For reasons already indicated and taking into account that we want to award talent and effort, participation in the grants programme has no requisites as far as personal or family financial circumstances are concerned.
Procedure and timelines
Degrees eligible for the scholarship:
- ADE + Law
- ADE + Political Science (it doesn't include a grant for the second degree)
- Law + International Studies (it doesn't include a grant for the second degree)
- Law + Humanities (it doesn't include a grant for the second degree)