Application for admission
UIC Barcelona has its own system for admission to the faculties and degree programmes. Anyone interested in studying at UIC Barcelona must complete the following:
- Academic transcripts from the last two academic years passed and completed.
- A signed copy of the general terms and conditions for admission and the reservation of places (in process for bachelor’s degrees).
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- A photocopy of their national ID card (DNI) or passport.
- Proof of payment of the processing fees. Information on payment methods will be provided once the application has been submitted.
- A psychometric general intelligence test
- An English test
- A general culture test
- A specific test related to the degree programme
- A personal interview
Reservation and enrolment
Accepted candidates have five days from the date they are informed of acceptance to formally reserve a place, by paying the reservation fee.
New students will enrol from June onwards, once the results of the national university entrance examinations have been announced.
Enrolment is done online, and there are special deadlines for students from international centres.
Reasons to study
- 95% of our Business Administration and Management students find employment
According to the latest survey from the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency, 95% of our Business Administration and Management students find employment once they graduate.
- Take a break once you have finished the first two courses.
You can do your degree in two phases.
- Collaboration with professionals
From the first course you will be in touch with manager and business people.
- We count with an international programme
The degree is taught entirely in English.