If you are looking to expand your knowledge and capabilities in a European business environment, this is the program for you. Applying an eminently practical approach, the Doing Business in Europe student will acquire the necessary skills to implement business plans in different sectors on a European scale. The program is complemented by visits to multinationals representing the economic-financial and legal areas of the European Community.
- You will gain knowledge of the economic-financial and legal system of the European Community.
- We will provide you with the basic tools and skills required to carry out strategic analysis and business development in different industries in Spain and across Europe
- You will familiarize yourself with the analysis of different European markets and how they operate.
- You will receive a certificate from the Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences with a specialization in European business.
Who is aimed at
Aimed at university students with a strong business and financial vocation. An introductory course to the business world accompanied by professors and professionals from the sector. A unique opportunity for education in one of the most cosmopolitan cities of the moment, Barcelona.
- Analysis of the impact of strategic and business decision-making in line with the environment, corporate values and financial position of the organization.
- Development of skills for analyzing functional areas (production, financials, marketing, executive skills, legal) for business management.