- Conference: "Bullying at school. An overall view through healthcare, social intervention and the family"
Conference: "Bullying at school. An overall view through healthcare, social intervention and the family"
Reception and delivery of documentation
Presentation of the event and of the Childcare and Family Policies Chair
- Mr Enrique Collell Blanco, Chief of Staff of the Secretary-General of Universities, Ministry of Education.
- Mr Joaquim Molins Gil, President of the Joaquim Molins Figueras Foundation.
- Dr Montserrat Gas Aixendri, Director of the Institute of Advanced Family Studies (UIC Barcelona).
Round Table: What is bullying and what are the related factors? Indicators and criteria for its detection
— Risk factors and protection faced with the perpetuation of bullying and cyberbullying among adolescents.
- Dr Esther Calvete Zumalde, University of Deusto
— Social and family factors and mental health among children and adolescents.
- Dr Montserrat Dolz, Head of Child Psychiatry and Child-Juvenile Psychology, Sant Joan de Déu Hospital, Barcelona
— Situation of children facing bullying at school with clinical repercussions and how to tackle this in Child Psychiatry.
- Dr Xavier Gastaminza Pérez. Psychiatry. Child Psychiatry Unit. Vall d’Hebron University Hospital Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
Floor open for questions
Round Table: “How to manage situations involving bullying at school? Protocols, experiences and mediation systems”.
— How to implement a programme to improve coexistence in order to prevent violence and bullying at school.
- Dr Andrés González Bellido, author and coordinator of the TEI (peer tutoring) Programme. Full Professor IES Front Maritim de Barcelona.
— Educational interventions to tackle cyberbullying.
- Dr Juan Calmaestra, LAECOVI Research Group, University of Córdoba.
— CIBERASTUR Project. The use of the internet among young people aged 11-18.
- Dr Joaquín González Cabrera, UNIR.
— Presentation of results on bullying at school in Catalonia.
- Dr Consuelo León Llorente, Institute of Advanced Family Studies .UIC Barcelona.
Floor open for questions
2.30 -4 p.m.
Workshops and Exchange of good practices
— Workshop 1: Campaign “Against Bullying” FC Barcelona
- Ester Morillas, Coordinator of local projects for the FC Barcelona Foundation.
— Workshop 2: Implementation of the Kiva project in 53 ikastola schools in the Basque country.
- Águeda Laraudogoitia, coordinator of the Kiva project in the Basque country.
— Workshop 3: CIBERASTUR Project.
- María Vallina Paco, Head of Educational Guidance and Teacher Training Service in the Principality of Asturias.
— Workshop 4: Psychotherapeutic perspective of bullying at school.
- Dr Augusto Murillo Perdomo. Former professor of Clinical Psychology, University of Mons-Hainaut in Belgium. Mediator and Supervisor of the Mediation Service at the European Commission (Brussels).