- Cultural getaway - Barcelona’s Egyptian Museum
Cultural getaway - Barcelona’s Egyptian Museum
We will visit Barcelona’s Egyptian Museum, a private collection that belongs to the Clos Archaeological Foundation. Here we will discover Pharaonic Egypt. Through the various exhibits (jewels, beds, mirrors) we will see the people’s day to day life, the role of the elites and especially the pharaoh. We will learn about the funerary world and their beliefs in the hereafter, and talk about mummification and the various gods of Ancient Egypt.
- When? Saturday 15 February at 10.30 a.m
- Where? Entrance of the Egyptian Museum of Barcelona. Valencia Street, 284.
This activity has a limit of 25 people. To sign up, you must:
- Complete the following form
- Pay the museum entry fee (€5/person) at Student Services. Places will be reserved by order of payment.
Entrance of the Egyptian Museum of Barcelona. Valencia Street, 284.