Dental wax-up is a tool that is required to carry out a correct diagnosis and treatment plan for prosthetics and aesthetic dentistry.
- To have a clear understanding of morphological and anatomical dental concepts, to be able to carry out a dental wax-up successfully.
- To have an understanding of the techniques required to complete a dental wax-up, establishing a work protocol that is quick, easy and practical.
- To learn the terminology and specific parameters of dental aesthetic wax-up.
- To be able to carry out aesthetic wax-ups in your dental practice, as part of simple aesthetic procedures or before complex treatments, as a diagnostic tool.
Competences to be acquired by students
- The morphology of anterior and posterior teeth.
- Dental wax-up techniques.
- The terminology and specific parameters of dental aesthetic wax-ups.
- Silicone dental putty for mock-ups, temporary crowns, etc.
The course is aimed at Graduates / Graduates in Dentistry, Stomatologists and specialist in dental prosthetic and / or aesthetics and 4th and 5th grade students in Dentistry.