Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Spanish Programme)
UIC Barcelona, synonymous with international double degrees
Finish your degree in London, Turin, Berkeley or Los Angeles
95% of our Business Administration students find work upon graduation
95% of our Business Administration students find work upon graduation
With a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management, you will be qualified to hold positions of responsibility in various settings. The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management will open up a wide range of job opportunities.
- General and strategic management
- People management
- Banking and finance
- Planning and control
- Logistics and distribution management
- Advertising and sales
- Accounting and auditing
Teaching staff with years of academic and professional experience
The Faculty’s teaching staff includes qualified professionals currently working in different areas of the economy and the business world. Many of the lecturers are doctors in their respective field and specialise in research. We are also lucky to have working professionals who provide students with practical and authentic examples of the economic and social challenges companies have to face in the real world. Consequently, this multifaceted teaching team offers high quality and specialised tuition in order to prepare the entrepreneurs and business leaders of the future.
The University of the Double International Bachelor’s Degrees
Finish your studies at prestigious universities in London, Turin, Los Angeles and Berkeley. Discover all the Business Administration and Management-related opportunities we have to offer here and around the world.
UIC Barcelona's Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management trains business pro-fessionals and entrepreneurs who are committed to society. Its combination of well-assimilated theoreti-cal knowledge and hands-on approach will turn you into a professional capable of solving problems.
It will encourage teamwork and enhance your ability to run your own projects. Just like in real-life, yet with an academic foundation.
The teaching programme revolves around two key aspects: hands-on training and an international out-look. At UIC Barcelona, many of our students study part of their degree at a foreign university. If you prefer, you may also choose to take the bachelor's degree in English (Business Management English Programme).
Our aim is to turn you into a professional who is capable of performing administrative and management-related tasks in various areas of business.
We strive to give you sufficient knowledge and skills to help you successfully transition to the global job market. We teach you to understand changes in an international context and respond accordingly using ethical values.
Who is it intended for? Prospective students
If you have a background in humanities or social sciences or studied in a technical upper secondary education programme, this is the right degree for you.
We are looking for people with the following skills:
- Discipline and dedication
- Study habits
- The ability to plan and organise
- Quick decision-making skills
- Psychological skills and empathy
- Emotional balance
- Responsibility and observation
- Teamwork and leadership
By the time you finish your degree you will be prepared to meet future challenges. You will learn to dili-gently develop business projects, engage in collaborative objectives and steer your goals towards self-improvement and improving others.
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to put in place time-management mechanisms
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Ability to communicate in other languages
- Ability to adapt to new situations
We will assess your cross-disciplinary competences through: personal interviews, schedules and project outlines, presentations, individual and group projects and class participation.
- Knowledge, understanding and application of accounting methods, techniques and instruments.
- Understanding and use of the correct financial terminology in a business context.
- Application of the main capital structure and asset management policies.
- Ability to identify long-term economic growth factors and understand the impact of globalisation.
- Knowledge and use of micro- and macroeconomic terminology.
We will assess your specific competences through: lectures, case studies, problem solving and prob-lem-based, project-oriented, cooperative and independent learning.
Holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management from UIC Barcelona.
- ABDI, Yaghoub
- AGNESE FREIRE, Pablo
- AGULLES SIMÓ, María Remedios
- AKHMEDOVA USACHEVA, Anna
- ASTORGA SANCHEZ, Juan Antonio
- BAENA SOLANO, Antonio
- BAKER, Martyn Russell
- BARGALLÓ TORRENT, Guillem
- BASTONS PRAT, Miquel
- BERRIOLO, Antonella
- BOSCH RABELL, Magdalena
- CALLIS BAÑERES, Maria de la Asunción
- CASTELLANOS CORBERA, Roger
- CAVALLOTTI, Rita
- COLOMBARI, Ruggero
- CÓRDOVA MARTÍNEZ, Suzanne
- CUESTA CUESTA, Luis
- DE LEON DE TERESA, Javier
- ELIZALDE MONROSET, Guillermo José
- ESCRIBANO MOLL, Carlos
- FAJA PIJUAN, Josep
- FERNÁNDEZ BORSOT, Gabriel
- FLORES MALLO, Manuel Fernando
- FONT CASANOVAS, Victor
- GIL DOMÈNECH, Maria Dolors
- GIMENO FEU, Robert
- GOLIA, Catalina Lorena
- GORDILLO LINERO, Ruben
- HERMOSA ALÒS, Cristian
- HUGUET ROIG, Jordi
- ISAC VEGA, Joan
- LLIMONA BALCELLS, Joaquim
- LOOSSENS, Rudi
- LUCAYA FORCADA, Beatriz
- MAGOMEDOVA, Nina
- MANRESA MATAS, Alba
- MARIMON VIADIU, Frederic
- MARÍN MAS-SARDÀ, Juan José
- MARTIN RODRIGUEZ, Maria
- MAS MACHUCA, Marta
- MORA CORRAL, Toni
- MORATÓ CHAFER, Joan
- MURO PEREA, Jorge Jose
- OCCHIOCUPO, Nicoletta
- ORTEGA DURAN, Mireia
- PALOMAR SARABIA, Mario
- PINHEIRO SAURIN, Lucas
- PRATS SALMURRI, Cristina
- PUIG GOMA-CAMPS, Jaume
- RAMÍREZ SIMON, Wendy Maria
- REY MIRO, Damia Josep
- REY PEÑA, Carlos
- RIBAS GARRIGA, Eudald
- ROCHE VALLES, David
- RUIZ DE BUSTILLO ASENSIO, Carlos
- SIMÓN ALTABA, Marc
- SITGES MARQUÉS, Ramon
- SOLANELLAS DONATO, Pere
- TANGANELLI BERNADES, David
- TORRECILLA SÁNCHEZ, Ricardo
- TRESSERRES MACAYA, María Cristina
- VAN HET KAAR, Jakob Cornelis Willem
- VILA BRUNET, Neus
- VILA GRAU, Marta
- VINCZE, Laura
- YAÑEZ DOMINGUEZ, Manuel
- ZUAZUA MENSA, David
Work placement agreements with companies:
Hands-on training is one of our commitments. At UIC Barcelona we have signed work placement agreements with a large number of domestic and international institutions. Over 320 work placement options for you to choose from.
Some of the companies we have cooperation agreements with are:
- AGBAR Automotive
- Agilent Technologies
- Banc de Sabadell
- Banco Santander
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai
- Danone, SA
- Deutsche Bank
- Ernst & Young
- Ficosa Internacional
- Gallina Blanca
- General Electric
- HUSA Hotels
- La Caixa
- ROCHE Diagnostics, SL
- Seat, SA
You will fulfil your objectives. Work experience will help facilitate your transition to the job market, where you will be able to apply your theoretical knowledge in a number of different professional contexts. These opportunities will further develop your skills, competences, attitudes and aptitudes.
How it works
You will complete in-company work placement on a full-time basis in semester two of year four of the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management.
Under the Bologna Process and the subject's continuous assessment method, work placement is divid-ed into three phases:
- "Before" work placement phase:
We will help you acquire the necessary knowledge to look for and secure work experience or employment at a company. We deliver sessions aimed at helping you successfully transi-tion to the job market.
An important stage in building a career.
- "During" work placement phase:
Your tutors –one at the University and another at the company– will further develop your skills and attitudes.
During this phase we will monitor how you progress in terms of your role and the responsi-bilities you take on at the company.
- "After" work placement:
This is the time when you show us everything you have learned. During this phase you will submit a "Work Placement Report", which will be assessed by lecturers from the Faculty of Business Administration and Management.
The regulations governing In-Company Work Placement are as follows:
- It is an optional subject and may only be taken during year four of the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management.
- You will complete the placement on a full-time basis during the second semester.
- Work placement may not be taken at the same time as any other subjects during the second semester.
- You may only enrol in this subject if you have not failed more than six credits of basic or manda-tory first-, second- or third-year subjects. We at the Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences value our students' good academic performance.
Prerequisites & admissions
Grants & financial aid
Study abroad temporarly
As a student in this degree programme, you may complete part of your degree or a work experience placement abroad and receive academic recognition.
Spend a semester or a full academic year at one of your Faculty’s partner universities or find a company abroad to do an internship. You may also:
- Obtain ECTS during the summer at the Berkeley Summer Sessions, the world’s best public university.
For more information, please visit the Study Abroad and download the specific documentation of your faculty:
Study with us temporarily
If you are a student at another university in Spain, or in another country, you can come to do a mobility stay at UIC Barcelona during a semester or academic year.
Visit the international exchange students site for more information and, download here all the specific documentation of this faculty: