Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management + UCLA Postgraduate Certificate Programme
Advantages of the programme
- Prestige of the University of Los Angeles You will study at an internationally prestigious university.
- UCLA Extension Certificate Programs are equivalent to a Spanish postgraduate degree.
- Teaching methodology You will take professionalising academic programmes that will complement your knowledge.
- In-company work placement: You will do curricular work placements during your studies in Los Angeles.
- International outlook You will be able to work for a year anywhere in the United States thanks to your Optional Practical Training (OPT) Visa.
- Networking: You will acquire contacts among professionals in your field which will help you join the labour market in the United States.
The prestigious UCLA University in Los Angeles is offering you the opportunity to complement your Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management (ADE) with a specialisation programme, equivalent to a Spanish postgraduate degree. Once you have completed your degree studies at UIC Barcelona you will be able to take one of the following three programmes at this North American university: Project Management, Marketing, or International Trade and Commerce. Also, many of these include the opportunity to undertake curricular work placements while you are studying in the United States.
Prerequisites & admissions
Application for admission
In order to start your studies at UCLA, you must inform the international programme coordinator in your faculty.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management from UIC Barcelona
Grants & financial aid
In addition to our agreement with UCLA for a 15% discount on tuition fees for all our students, UIC Barcelona also grants three € 2,000 scholarships to go towards a postgraduate course at UCLA Extension.
- The current call for UIC Barcelona grants is closed. For information about future calls, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (for our Barcelona campus) or email@example.com (for our Sant Cugat campus).
- Find out about the financial aid and grants offered at UCLA