Postgraduate Degree in Global Creative Management
- Students with a university degree (with or without work experience), preferably in Architecture, Engineering or the field of Creative Design.
- Architects, engineers, product, graphic and creative designers and anyone who works professionally in the industry, construction or real estate sectors.
- Professionals interested in enhancing their management skills in the areas of Marketing, Sales and the internal management of corporate resources.
Reasons to study this Postgraduate
- To turn Architecture professionals and professionals from the creative and industrial sectors into true managers and businesspersons in their field.
- To understand current professional challenges and the changes resulting from becoming a senior manager/executive in the field of Architecture and creative professions.
- To form a true symbiosis between the university world and business.
- To promote the personal skills needed to become a successful entrepreneur.
- To teach students how to manage the everyday aspects of creative enterprises.
- To provide students the knowledge and vocabulary needed to become a senior manager/executive with university-level technical/creative training.
- To be able to create a Business idea.
- To make decisions in a qualified, strategic manner.
The Postgraduate Degree in Global Creative Management represents a personal and academic commitment to turning you into a leader in the business and creative world. It includes a compendium of knowledge that will help you develop as a multifaceted professional in the creative field.
Through this course, participants come to see the start of the creative and design process as fundamental to the success of a business endeavour. As a result, they will be required to study subjects such as Branding, Storytelling and Design Thinking, among others.
This postgraduate degree will enable you to occupy positions in a highly diverse range of areas, such as creative and brand management, architecture project management or creative product design, in firms associated with business innovation and creative strategy.
Throughout the quarter, you will receive advice and guidance from professionals with a view to achieving your personal and professional goals and building your awareness of the professional opportunities available, in order to make the most of your postgraduate studies.
This programme is closely linked to the city of Barcelona, its companies and Architecture and Creative Design professionals. In addition to lectures, the programme also includes seminars by renowned professionals, visits to top-level companies and a highly diverse teaching body.
Prerequisites & admissions
In addition to meeting the legal requirements described in the access routes, the Office of Admissions will highly value:
- Applications that show sufficient prior training
- Transcripts from previous studies
- Transferred credits
- Descriptions of relevant work experience