Architectural and Creative Marketing
The world of marketing can help you acquire the business tools that are often lacking in the field of architecture and the creative arts.
Its inter-disciplinary nature will help you manage changes in the profession more effectively and keep pace with new occupational situations.
Effectively communicating projects or industrial/creative products helps increase your chances for a successful career.
Being versatile in the creative world opens professional doors.
Professionals from the creative or industrial sectors, or any university students in the final years of their degree programme interested in selling and marketing projects and/or industrial or creative products.
Section 1: Creative Marketing Management 1
- Introduction to Personal and Professional Brand Management.
- Offline Marketing ˃ Online Marketing ˃ Social Marketing = 4 P’s˃ 4 C’s˃ 4 F’s˃
- Emotional Marketing and Inbound Marketing Techniques.
Section 2: Creative Marketing Management 2
- Marketing & Sales: Project Sales Funnel
- Customer Centricity: Where Is My Customer?
Section 3: Professional Development Workshops
- Workshop on Change Management. A Need or an Opportunity?
- European and American Marketing: Keys to Success
Prerequisites & admissions