Postgraduate Degree in Real Estate - Construction and Design Management
- Students with a university degree (with or without work experience), preferably in Architecture, Engineering or the field of Creative Design.
- Architects, engineers, product, graphic and creative designers and anyone who works professionally in the industry, construction or real estate sectors.
- Professionals interested in enhancing their management skills in the areas of Marketing, Sales and the internal management of corporate resources.
Reasons to study this Postgraduate
- To turn Architecture professionals and professionals from the creative and industrial sectors into true managers and businesspersons in their field.
- To understand current professional challenges and the changes resulting from becoming a senior manager/executive in the field of Architecture and creative professions.
- To form a true symbiosis between the university world and business.
- To promote the personal skills needed to become a successful entrepreneur.
- To teach students how to manage the everyday aspects of creative enterprises.
- To provide students the knowledge and vocabulary needed to become a senior manager/executive with university-level technical/creative training.
- To be able to create a strategic Business.
- To make decisions in a qualified, strategic manner.
Managers and senior managers in companies associated with the real estate and design industries have, at present, one of the most challenging tasks when it comes to managing, with professionals with high added value in terms of knowledge and experience, the resources allocated to their projects and ensuring utmost efficiency and optimisation.
With the Postgraduate Degree in Real Estate - Construction & Design Management, you will further your knowledge of Creative Business Management, Design Project Management and the creation of business plans that will help you control all aspects of a project. Our aim is to turn you into a true project manager and business expert in the world of real estate and design.
Professional profiles such as project manager are in high demand in today’s business world, because they combine, in one highly qualified profile, an understanding of how to manage the resources and time available in construction, projects and design product creation.
With this postgraduate degree, you will receive the training necessary to become a certified project manager with the Project Management Institute (USA).
Throughout the quarter, you will receive advice and guidance from professionals with a view to achieving your personal and professional goals and building your awareness of the professional opportunities available, in order to make the most of your postgraduate studies.
This programme is closely linked to the city of Barcelona, its companies and Architecture and Creative Design professionals. In addition to lectures, the programme also includes seminars by renowned professionals, visits to top-level companies and a highly diverse teaching body.
Prerequisites & admissions
In addition to meeting the legal requirements described in the access routes, the Office of Admissions will highly value:
- Applications that show sufficient prior training
- Transcripts from previous studies
- Transferred credits
- Descriptions of relevant work experience