Theoretical Aspects in Conscious Sedation with Nitrous Oxide and Other Techniques in Dental Practice
This course is aimed at professionals, general practitioners and specialists seeking to enter the field or consolidate their knowledge of sedation in dentistry in general and by means of nitrous oxide in particular.
Experienced lecturers in this field will teach theoretical classes and present clinical cases using the techniques described.
- To update current knowledge on conscious sedation.
- To be able to plan treatments using nitrous oxide sedation.
- To describe the basic components of inhalation sedation equipment.
- To analyse the function of each component.
- To learn and analyse techniques for applying nitrous oxide sedation, indications and contraindications.
- To learn and analyse the advantages and disadvantages of inhalation sedation.
- To learn, prevent and treat complications associated with inhalation sedation.
- To update knowledge on pharmacology applied to sedation.
This programme is aimed at all professionals (doctors, stomatologists, dentists) looking to update and broaden their knowledge in the field of general dentistry and its specialities.
- Dr. Víctor Gil
Prerequisites & admissions
To be a stomatologist or dentist.