Course in Advanced Comprehensive Pediatric Dentistry
This course is intended for graduates who wish to get to find out about the latest treatments available for paediatric patients and how to carry out a diagnosis and treatment on paediatric patients.
- Provide all the means to be able to educate from pregnancy and establish habits of diet and hygiene from conception. In turn, explain the different strategies to manage the behaviour of patients under 3 years of age, as well as carrying out proper diagnosis, treatment plan and restorative options appropriate to their age.
- Establish major concepts for diagnosis and treatment of young permanent teeth
- Analyse the potential for and the mechanism of pulpal repair and regeneration as well as the disinfection techniques required to optimise these possibilities.
- Assess the indications of direct and indirect restorations in permanent teeth.
- Incorporate stratification techniques of anterior teeth.
- Establish a protocol for the placement of aesthetic crowns in temporary teeth.
- Establish the principles of neuro-occlusal rehabilitation (NOR).
Graduates in Dentistry
- Dr Teresita Patricia Martinez
- Dr Francisco Guinot Jimeno
Prerequisites & admissions
To be a stomatologist or dentist