Hands-On Implant Prosthetics Course. Digital and Analogue Workflow
Today, prosthetics on implants are a common part of a dentist’s daily work. This means that all professionals must have minimal knowledge of prosthetics on implants, including knowing how to rehabilitate simple cases. Knowing prosthetics on implants is also important so that the professional can explain to the patient the different types of treatment that can be performed.
- To provide the knowledge necessary to carry out the diagnosis, treatment plan and bases to develop the different phases of prosthetics on implants.
- To know and manipulate the different attachments required, as well as to master model casting to make prosthetics on implants.
- To know the step by step to be carried out for the predictable preparation of the prosthesis on implants.
- To acquire basic knowledge of digital workflow in dentistry.
Dentists and stomatologists who wish to acquire theoretical-practical knowledge of prosthetics using both analogue and digital workflow.
Coordinators of the course
- Dr Oscar Figueras
- Dr Romina Scalcione Pelegatti
Prerequisites & admissions
- To hold a bachelor’s/undergraduate degree in dentistry or medicine (having specialised in stomatology)