Oral Pathology Online Refresher Course
This course offers a simple and practical approach to Oral Medicine with the aim of providing students with the abilities to identify, diagnose and manage the most frequent abnormalities that may appear in the oral cavity.
Competences the student will acquire
- Differentiation of normal from pathological.
- Detecting pathologies.
- Differentiating between trivial and more serious conditions.
- Categorising the pathology within its clinical framework.
- The ability to carry out simple biopsies in the oral cavity.
- Interpreting diagnostic imaging test results.
- Treating susceptible patients and correctly evaluating which patients need to be referred.
- Have an action protocol for patients with oral pathology.
- Dr Víctor Gil
The course is aimed at Graduates / Graduates in Dentistry, Stomatologists and Master and Postgraduate students.
Prerequisites & admissions
- Be in possession of the title of Degree / Bachelor of Dentistry or Medicine (specialty Stomatology), or studying a Master's or Postgraduate degree .