Postgrado de Actualización en Odontología Europea
- Theoretical study of subjects such as Special Patients, Orthodontics and Dental Materials
- Updates to digital technology in dentistry
- Clinical practicums with patients at the University Dental Clinic (CUO).
- Interdisciplinary study of comprehensive treatment
- 30 ECTS Postgraduate Degree in Updates in European Dentistry
This postgraduate degree aims to meet the demand for dentistry professionals looking to broaden and update their knowledge on the field of dentistry. Students will focus primarily on the theory of subjects such as Dentistry for Special Patients, Orthodontics and Dental Materials, and carry out clinical practicums with patients at the University Dental Clinic (CUO), using the latest digital technologies.
This postgraduate degree is aimed particularly at current professionals interested in receiving specialised training from the European higher education system, focused on acquiring the skills needed to practice professional dentistry in Europe today.
Prerequisites & admissions
Pre-registration from January
If you are interested in studying this postgraduate degree, you must complete the following steps:
- Fill out the registration form that you will need to request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit or post the necessary documentation to the Faculty of Dentistry.
A personal interview: The personal interview will be carried out with the postgraduate’s Coordinator and Director. Academic merit, the ability to work in a team and professional experience will be highly valued.
Documentation required for registration
- A completed pre-registration sheet
- An attested copy of the corresponding degree certificate (with an original stamp).
- Academic transcript showing your qualification (original or attested photocopy).
- A photocopy of your national ID card (DNI) or passport
- Letter(s) of recommendation
*Candidates in the last year of their degree programme must provide a list of the qualifications they have obtained up until the date they register.
*For students from outside the European Union, both their qualifications and their degree certificate must be attested via the diplomatic route of have a Hague Apostille. (The degree qualification does not need to have been officially homologated).
Faculty of Dentistry
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
C/ Josep Trueta, s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain
Grants & financial aid
5% discount for Alumni members.